I have added this expanded class as I believe it's an underestimated part of your prenatal preparation.
There will be lots of information for you to tuck into your momma tool basket BEFORE your baby comes... that information sinks in a lot easier when your relatively well rested!
Build a solid platform of how to information for when your baby is in your arms:
- Do we have to wake the baby up to eat during the night?
- Do we need to also give it water?
- How do I know my baby is getting enough?
- Do I give one or both breasts during a fed?
- How can the partner support breastfeeding?
- How to cope with the common challenges?
- What products to use on babies sensitive skin and avoid nappy rash?
- All you need to know about diapering and bathing
- What does ‘chemical free’ baby look like?
Tips for adapting emotionally, physically, mentally to being a new mom.
Plus: essential how much stuff do you actually have to buy? Get the essentials list.